Wednesday 11 August 2010

Whoop whoop happy days

Doris passed!!! She needs some work underneath which we knew - to say she is rusty would be an understatement, so she needs brushing down and attacking with the trusty hammerite, she needed one new tyre and new back lights. She does have damp but we knew that - I'm sure him indoors can fix it but we're not hugely concerned at the moment.
I went to Ikea yesterday with the boy to look at material but the ones I liked were out of stock. However we did buy lots of nice things for home, including some fabric vegetables!
Hoping the fabric comes back in stock soon or I'll have to get back on eBay... trouble is I haven't seen anything as nice. And the Cath Kidston catalogue has landed through my door, that could get me in a whole HEAP of trouble.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers