Friday 7 January 2011

Neglected, oops

I haven't posted in nearly two months. Forgive me, I have sinned. Actually I haven't, I've just been stupid busy and Facebook is by far the easier social scene to dip into. Will try harder though.

Childminder registration under way, CRB checks about to be done, will be registered in March I hope, did my ChIP course in December and loved it (bit odd, me).

Business name: Aunty Sarah... tee hee. A friend is going to sort my logo out - despite my Graphic Design degree I just don't have the time or inclination to be creative.

What else. Harry is good, illnesses aside and teething of course. Hubby and dog same old but happy (I think!?).

That's us!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! love the business name, looking forward to seeing the logo :) GLad it's all coming together! exciting stuff, Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey, Jules is doing it for me! Am excited xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers